Re: Italian SIG

Michel Lefort (Michel.Lefort@ping.be)
Fri, 04 Jan 1980 21:01:46 GMT

On Wed, 8 Nov 1995 13:07:45 -0500, you wrote:

>Has anybody joined - or bought publications from - the Italian WW1
>modeling SIG? They advertise in WW1 Aero, and the ad mentions "WW1
>Modelling Files". I was just wondering what they're like.

Could you send more info about that SIG, please. I've already seen it
mentioned, but I lost some files due to HD crach and I can't find it
any more. Thanks.

Michel Lefort <michel.lefort@ping.be> - Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
http://www.ping.be/~ping1076
A bus station is a place where the bus starts. A train station is a place where the train starts. Why do they insist on putting a workstation on my desk? I wonder...