Re: New WWI kits in '96 (Fok. D.VII)

Mark K. Nelson (mnelson@compusmart.ab.ca)
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 21:49:13 -0700

>You wrote:
>
>>That's the AMERICAN branch of Revell (German Revell has had the '7' for a
>>while now.)
>>Kit # 4665 1/28 Fokker D.VII (US$ 15-16 - roughly) - June release.
>
>I'm confused, Mark. Are you saying that this kit has been out for a while in
>Germany? If so, how can I get it?

'for a while' = a few months. Most hobby shops deal with somebody who
distributes Revell Germany - (look for a place with a big assortment of
Revell Tractor-Trailer units - all but a few are German production.)

Otherwise Squadron mail order carries German Revell.

But be warned: German production generally costs roughly twice what the
same kit made in the States sells for.

Mark (From Kites & Other Delights in West Edmonton Mall)
mnelson@compusmart.ab.ca