Re: New release question

Greg Springer (gspring@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 16:37:12 -0800

You wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Charles Hart wrote:
>

>> I thought that the Pfalz D-III was the next release.
Otherwise, why
>> was Aeromaster so eager to release two Pfalz D-III marking sheets ??
>>
>Maybe for the Tom's Modelworks D-III. They will be first on the market

>for the upcoming Eduard and (I'll believe it when I see it) Glencoe
kits.

>What's on these sheets? Anyone know?
>
>--Jesse

I have sheet 48-186 'Pfalz Collection Pt. 2' with markings for 4 a/c:

DIIIa Jasta 77 - Silbergrau fuselage, blue nose and rear fuselage,
lozenge wings & horizontal stab..

DIIIa Von der Marwitz, Jasta 30. Overall silbergrau with large, black-
edged orange diamonds on fuselage & tail. Most striking!

DIII 1370/17 The famous captured specimen with yellow nose, struts and
wheel covers, black bands framing the fuselage cross and green tail.

DIIIa of Jasta 31 overall silbergrau with black pennant/shield motif
(??) backing the fuselage cross.

Cheers!

Greg 'All the world is my friend for I am a brewer.'