Re: Time to start a new t

ENDYL@delphi.com
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 06:52:08 -0500 (EST)

Subject: Re: Time to start a new thread - most diffic

>I find I dread painting. Bad seams I can fix. Scratches I can fill. But by
>the time I get to painting, I've got so much time invested that a screwed up
>paint job can waste a month's work.

This one gets my vote. I find it a chore to set-up and use the airbrush.
Building, filling, sanding etc are the fun parts for me. I'm not afraid of
ruining a paint job, I just, for some reason, loathe that part of the process.
Although, when I force myself to paint I am usually quite pleased that I got
it done.

Len

_
Hookt On Foneks Werked Four Me!
QWicKeSST - The ultimate database QWK reader, and NO limits. #$678803
Special Compile: 1.032B (Beta)

'[1;35;40m-=> Delphi Internet Jet SST v3.012 - (C) PBE