Re: New subscriber/member

Michel Lefort (Michel.Lefort@ping.be)
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 01:55:44 +0100

On Thu, 23 Nov 1995 10:11:47 -0800, you wrote:

>Hello;
>
>My name is Anthony Sanchez, and I've lurked here for about 2 1/2
>months. I've had a chance to get to know the group a little, enjoy the
>warped humor that makes its way into discussions, I've decided to stick
>around, so I guess it's time I introduce myself.
---- snip ------
Welcome, Anthony. I hope that you will find what you're looking for
in this list. I have already found many interesting answers to
questions that I had in mind and that I didn't have to post because
someone did it before me. As you've already seen, I'm not very, very
active in the list, but I'm always there, ready to answer if I can.
BTW, sorry for the late answer, but I was not home these last two days
(damn work, what do you have to do to have enough money to buy models!
;-)).
Regards.

Michel Lefort <michel.lefort@ping.be> - Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
http://www.ping.be/~ping1076
A bus station is a place where the bus starts. A train station is a place where the train starts. Why do they insist on putting a workstation on my desk? I wonder...