Re: Time to start a new thread - most di

Michel Lefort (Michel.Lefort@ping.be)
Fri, 24 Nov 1995 18:44:49 +0100

On 23 Nov 95 09:57:00 EST, Shane wrote:

>Michel writes (on what he dislikes doing):
>>In order of importance :
>>1. Sand them damned joints.
>>2. Cut the pieces of plastic and clean them.
>>3. Struggle with plastic- and super- glues
>>But, wait, I forgot, so put it #0 : to have to buy them!
>>Just some thoughts ;-)
>
>Ahhh.... So its the *modelling* that you don't like ;-)
>
>Shane
Point taken. I like modelling, but what I dislike most of all are all
the other things that I have to do before having some free time for my
plastic surgery (in no particular order) : dish washing, vacuum
cleaner sweeps, shopping for the week, 8 hours a day at work, ... ;-)
Regards.

Michel Lefort <michel.lefort@ping.be> - Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
http://www.ping.be/~ping1076
A bus station is a place where the bus starts. A train station is a place where the train starts. Why do they insist on putting a workstation on my desk? I wonder...