Re: Windsock Minis Alb. W-4

Jesse Thorn (thorn@nando.net)
Thu, 23 Nov 1995 12:26:20 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Nov 1995, Gerald P. McOsker wrote:

> The honorable gentleman from NC- Jesse Thorn- last nite cast forth an
> inquirey on the above new Mini Data File-
> It is 12 pages not including covers. The rear cover has 2 colour [ like
> that Brit spell?] profiles on the rear cover by Dr. Rimmell.It has a 1:48
> Ian Stair drawing [no 1:72 but what the heck we can all reduce on
> computers- what was that formula anyway] There is colour information [FS
> etc] no list of available models and is, unlike the other two minis- a
> pretty good value.

Ahh, yet another reason to give Thanks on this holiday. And the good
doctor chose the proper scale for the drawings. Truly these are marvelous
times we live in. Wise Owl Worldwide - please be open tomorrow. Visa
account - please be paid up.

--Jesse
(Not in any way affiliated with the state of North Carolina's two most
prominent embarassments: Jesse Helms and Lauch Faircloth)