Re: Sopwith Snipes

Allan Wright (AEW@unh.edu)
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:21:09 -0500 (EST)

> Paul Milam has one for $7.00 plus $4.25 shipping. His current list has
> a lot of other Pegasus kits including the SSW D.III, Bristol M.1c,
> Roland D. VI?, SVA-5, and others. Call Paul at (708) 983-1407. Paul
> buys and sells kits - ask to be put on his mailing list. I have been
> dealing with Paul for years and I give him top marks for integrity. His
> snail mail address is:
>
> Milam Models
> 518 Di Lorenzo Dr.
> Naperville, IL 60565-3381

I called Paul - seemed like a nice guy (although anyone would if you were
buying something from them I suppose.) I picked up the Snipe, a SS-DIII and the Bristol M.1c (which I've been looking for forever, nice surprise for me!)

He did quote me a price of $10.00 per kit though. Maybe that $7.00 price is
an in-store special? Possibly because he expects you to pay cash?

-Al