Re: Decal Letters and Numbers

Allan Wright (AEW@unh.edu)
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:18:37 -0500 (EST)

> I had been thinking of those press-on numbers, but wasn't sure how
> to go about it. Do you press them to clear decal sheet? Anything
> special about the technique?

I have used several brands - rubbed directly onto the model - a coat of
dullcote laquer fixes them on permanently. No hassles. I've used ones
from stationary stores, woodland sceenics, etc. all with the same good
results. Some places carry stripes and symbols as well which are also
very useful.

> Does Superscale have 1:48 number sheets as well? Do you have an
> address and/or phone number for ordering direct?

Super scale does have 1/48 - sheen numbers I don't know as I'm a 1/72 snob.
Available from Squadron - addresses on the WWW page listed in my .sig.

-Al