Re: Sopwith Snipes

Thomas Eisenhour (t_eisen@ix.netcom.com)
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 11:58:42 -0800

You wrote:

>Pegasus put one out as one of their first kits. I have it listed as
>kit number 0008. Good luck finding one!

Paul Milam has one for $7.00 plus $4.25 shipping. His current list has
a lot of other Pegasus kits including the SSW D.III, Bristol M.1c,
Roland D. VI?, SVA-5, and others. Call Paul at (708) 983-1407. Paul
buys and sells kits - ask to be put on his mailing list. I have been
dealing with Paul for years and I give him top marks for integrity. His
snail mail address is:

Milam Models
518 Di Lorenzo Dr.
Naperville, IL 60565-3381

Unfortunately, he's not on-line despite my repeated entreaties.

Tell him Tom sent ya!

- Tom Eisenhour
t_eisen@ix.netcom.com