Re: More Lozenge

Renard36@aol.com
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 02:31:00 -0500

Charles wrote:
>Since I don't have either of these kits I'm curious, which type >of
>lozenge do they provide ??

> Photos show that most Fokker built aircraft use 4-color >lozenge,
although there are some exceptions. I have looked >carefully through photos
of the Hannover Cl-II in the Datafile >and Fliegertruppe 1914-18 vol.1 and
found only the use of >5-color lozenge fabric on these aircraft. Did Eduard
get this >part right ??

The Eduard Fokker D.VI kit came with 4 color lozenge, and so did the
Hannover. I used the kit decals on the Eduard Hannover just because I couIdnt
wait. But I guess Eduard got it wrong. I don't like the colors though- they
seem far too intense. My little Fokker looks sharp in the Aeromaster decals
though.
Scott H. IPMS 32841