Re: Lozenge: Dumb Questions

Charles Hart (hartc@spot.colorado.edu)
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 12:24:41 -0700

Welcome to the list Scott.

In the words of my organic chemistry professor some years ago;
"the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked"

You have certainly come to the right place for opinions and knowledge
regarding WW I modelling (with a bit on other subjects/eras thrown in.

My question is can non-AOL people access the modeling forum you
mention, or is it worth the effort ??

Charles
hartc@spot.colorado.edu