Re: Fokker Streaking/what I'm working on.

mark (lothar@ncw.net)
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 06:21:40 -0800

>On Wed, 29 Nov 1995, Greg Springer wrote:
>> On the back burner: DML Spad XIII-de Turenne's 'Chant et Combat'
>> DML DVII 'Seven Swabians'(still researching)
>>
> OK everyone - I've been following this thread all along, and at the risk
of sounding like someone who just fell off the turnip truck, could someone
enlighten me (as well as anyone else who's wanted to ask about this, but was
afraid to confess their ignorance to the list) as to just what the 'Seven
Swabians' is/was/were????? Any connection to the old Howard Keel musical,
'Seven Brides for Seven Swabians'?? ;-)

Enquiring minds want to know.....

Mark R.
lothar@ncw.net