Re: Hello and Questions

Bill Ciciora (bciciora@pitneysoft.com)
Fri, 01 Dec 95 12:38:23 EST

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995 22:29:50 Bill Shatzer wrote:

>Ah, the address I have is PO Box 2475, ROCKFORD, IL, 61132-0475
>
>As I'm looking at my Fall issue as I type, I suspect that is the
>better address. (tho' the "0475" might be a typo)

I hate to drag out my work hat, but:

If the PO BOX is at the 61132 post office, then the correct
city designation is Loves Park. I checked the December 1995
USPS city file. Also, the 2475 ZIP+4 is correct.

The USPS city designations change throughout the year, as do
ZIP+4s. I have to answer questions on this topic all day on a
tech support 800 number. I suspect this change has occurred
since OTF originally contracted for that PO Box.

And now, my work signature :-)

Bill Ciciora
Pitney Bowes Software Systems
4343 Commerce Ct Ste 500