Re: Applying WWI German l

ENDYL@delphi.com
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 19:05:06 -0500 (EST)

Subject: Re: Applying WWI German lozenge scheme

>Lets face it, though, it would be a bitch of a job, but hand-painting the
>lozenges would look better. Dont forget the thin blue tape lines over each
>rib in the wing.

About twenty years ago I got about halfway through hand-painting the lozenge
on an Aurora Gotha bomber. Kit had a paper pattern that you traced onto the
kit parts using carbon paper and then you painted. Never completed the kit
and I managed to lose it somewhere during my travels.

I think the mask method using an airbrush would be a nice way to go, but the
decals sure make it a lot easier.

Len

_
WWIWWIWWIWWIWWIWWIWWI
QWicKeSST - The ultimate database QWK reader, and NO limits. #$678803
Special Compile: 1.032B (Beta)

'[1;35;40m-=> Delphi Internet Jet SST v3.012 - (C) PBE