Re: W.W. I Aircraft Kits & Techniques Questions

scraven@delphi.com
Thu, 14 DEC 95 11:40:59 -0500

Paul Cotcher <pcotcher@ix.netcom.com> writes:

>1) Who makes the best kits? I know the DML kits are supposed to be
>excellent, however what I am more interested in is who is the best
>among the limited issue manufacturers? I have seen listings for the

I'm a good way through the new Eduard 1/48 Sopwith Pup and I think it's a
little beauty! Excellent use of photo etch, nice injected pieces,good
white metal. Looks like the real aeroplane. All you need to do is
rig, and you'll have a fully detailed model, "straight out of the box".
Simon Craven
England