Re: W.W. I Aircraft Kits & Techniques Questions

Joseph R. Boeke (boeke@bucknell.edu)
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 13:49:26 -0500

At 12:10 PM 12/13/95 -0500, you wrote:

>Boy, did he just open a can of worms, or what? I take it to reply
>direct to him, correct?

I did invite him to join us, the happy few (and gave him instructions), but
I think replying to directly to him, as well as to the list, would be the
best answer (I have to assume some of the folks on the list want to ask
similar questions but are intimidated (that is my experience anyways).

I hope to write a reply tonight (work has been keeping it's ugly thumb on me
for weeks :(

Regards,

Joe

| Joseph R. Boeke | The best executive is one who has |
| Manager, Prospect Information | the sense enough to pick good men |
| Bucknell University | to do what he wants done, and the |
| (717) 524-3200 | self-restraint enough to keep |
| (717) 524-3610 (fax) | from meddling with them while |
| | they do it. |
| boeke@bucknell.edu | -- Theodore Roosevelt |