Re:(2) WW I Kit Prices

bciciora@pitneysoft.com
Sat, 30 Dec 95 19:21 CST

On Fri, 29 Dec 1995, Bill Shatzer wrote:

>What we need is for Steven Spielburg to do a movie based on the 'Biggles'
>books - now that would probably do more to advance WW1 aviation modeling
>than all our bitchin' and moanin' (Or, am I the only one who still
>remembers Biggles?)

Nahh, Biggles wouldn't be the modern type of flawed Hollywood hero.
What we need is a movie on the short, sweet career of Frank Luke.
Loner, disdainful of authority; that's what packs the theatres these
days. Plus, in the modern action movie, things got to blow up! What
better than some hydrogen-filled drachens? :-)

Bill Ciciora