Re: WW I Kit Prices

Thomas Eisenhour (t_eisen@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 05:51:01 -0800

>On Thu, 28 Dec 1995, I wrote:
>
>> It really doesn't bother me THAT much to hand over $50 for a Blue Max Pfalz
D.XII. A couple of years ago, what would you have guessed were the chances of
EVER seeing that aircraft as an injection-molded kit (with PE and white metal
details, yet!)?

Jesse wrote:

>Uhmmmm, has this been released yet?!?!?!?!?! Where can I order one? What does
the kit look like?

>Waiting on pins and needles for your reply,

I was speaking hypothetically here since (correct me if I'm mistaken, anyone)the
kit hasn't been released yet. I was basing the price on their recently-released
Nie. 28 (an incredible kit!).

Sorry to get you worked up for nothing! You can put that checkbook and pen down
now.

Happy New Year!

Tom