Re: Hello & Morane L question

Jose Valenciano (joeyval@pusit.admu.edu.ph)
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 11:50:20 +0800 (GMT+0800)

Joey Valenciano WW1 modeller, teacher, jazz musician, sitarist
joeyval@pusit.admu.edu.ph Metro-Manila, Philippines

"The more you know, the more you don't know."

On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Thomas Eisenhour wrote:

> Normal factory finish (clear-doped fabric, clear-varnished plywood
> forward fuselage side panels) except cowling and wheel covers doped
> WHITE (A photo of the aircraft taken sometime after the famous Zeppelin
> exploit shows the wheel covers painted a dark color - red?) and a
> distinctively styled serial number further enhanced with a white drop
> shadow. RNAS-applied fuselage roundels with ultramarine outer ring, red
> center; French-type wing roundels (red outer ring, light blue center) -
> no kidding!
>
> Hope this helps.

Thanks!

By the way, where can I get more decent radials for the Eduard kits? I
don't think the pushrods were fused onto the pistons on the real thing!

Joey