RE: W.W. I Aircraft Kits & Techniques Qu

Bill Shatzer (bshatzer@ednet1.osl.or.gov)
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 12:35:42 -0800

- Tom Eisenhour
t_eisen@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>Bill Shatzer wrote:
>>
>>Well, perhaps not but there -was- one American Civil War aircraft kit
>>produced.
>
>The balloon from the Disney film _Mysterious Island_, right? (Who
>produced that kit anyway?)

Bzzzt! Sorry Tom, that is incorrect! (Perhaps you were thinking of
the Adams balloon kit modeled after the 'Around the World in 80 Days'
balloon?)

>What do I win?

Sorry, but we will send you home with a virtual reality Airfix Dr.I kit
as a consolation prize. :-(

Next contestant? :-) (You're not eligible Charles - I know you've got the
book!)

Cheers,

--
Bill Shatzer - bshatzer@orednet.org -or- aw177@Freenet.Carleton.ca -
"An armed society is a polite society."  -Robert Heinlein-