Bill Ciciora;WWI in Plastic

Brad Hansen (bradh@kumr.lns.com)
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 00:13:27 -0800 (PST)

> I was also interested in a copy of WWI in Plastic. Please email me
> the details of ordering one.

Dear Bill

I tried replying to you before, but you must not have gotten it. I can't
find your email address within the message that I receive here from you.
It doesn't seem to show up in our system. So now I'm going to reply in
the mailing list instead. I hope nobody objects.

On-Topic: What year did the United States enter WWI? (19__)
What year did WWI end? (19__)

Off-Topic: Add the two answers together, and that's how much in dollars
I want for the book, postage included. I'll take a check or any major
credit card, addressed to Brad Hansen, PO Box 5925, Fresno, CA 93755,
assuming you're still interested.
Don't mean to be coy, but being new to computerdom, I'm not sure what the
rules are regarding selling things. If I've overstepped the rules, sorry.
Thanks for your interest, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Brad Hansen