Re: Osterkamp's D VII

Jose Valenciano (joeyval@pusit.admu.edu.ph)
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 12:27:56 +0800 (GMT+0800)

On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Greg Springer wrote:

> shows Theo sitting on the undercarriage of EV 156/18 which at that time

The Windsock Datafile's got this photo too.

> Somewhere I've seen a photo of him in an Albatros but I can't find it.

Somebody out there can help out here? I'm looking for other planes of
Theo's to model.

> Joey, Uncle Theo was a naval aviator. He served with Marine Feld Jasta
> I and commanded MFJII. In WWII he was for a time commander of JG 51.

UNCLE Theo! really? Verrry interrresting. Any anecdotes?
The JG51 info is great! If he flew in the Battle of B. he must have flown
in Spain as well, right? Could you point me in the right direction for
more info?

Joey Valenciano WW1 modeller, teacher, jazz musician, sitarist
joeyval@pusit.admu.edu.ph Metro-Manila, Philippines

"The more you know, the more you don't know."