Re: D.VIII Query

Vincent Price (vprice@sydney2.world.NET)
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 22:26:45 +1100 (EST)

Joey asked:

>Some time ago (Sat, 14 Oct 95) you wrote:
>
>>Purchased the sign Fokker D.VIII and though a small review would be in....
>>You mentioned that the kit had markings for numerous aircraft. One was:
>>156/18 Lt Theo Osterkamp Jasta 2
>
>I'm interested in the markings of this aircraft. Was it your standard D.VIII
>finish of lozenge tail/fuselage and green wing and cowl, or did it have any
>other special markings?

The colours are great and non-standard (I will be building this kit in
these colours). A short description is as follows:

Fuselage: Yellow with seven black stripes starting from a black cowling.
Wing: Dark Green upper, lozenge lower.
Tailplane: Lozenge upper & Lower.
Rudder: White.
Wheel Covers: Yellow.

Joey, if you have a fax available please send me the number and I will get
a copy to you.

Regards, Vincent.
--------
GroupWare Internet: vprice@sydney2.world.net
Level 12, Phone: +61 3 9606 0607
469 La Trobe Street Fax: +61 3 9606 0604
Melbourne, Vic., 3000 Mobile: +61 041 534 2166
AUSTRALIA