Re: greetings from Opole...

bciciora@pitneysoft.com
Tue, 9 Jan 96 20:18 CST

On Tue, 9 Jan 1996, Erik Pilawskii wrote:

>On other highly important matters... did anyone else see the kinda nice
>60 cent US Air Mail stamp featuring "Eddie Rickenbacker-- Aviation Pioneer"?
>I hope this is a series!....

Yes, I used one to swap some decals with our own Shane Weier. Others in the
Aviation Pioneer series I have seen include Harriet Quimby and Piper (forgot
first name of the Cub designer). We should write to the Citizen's Stamp
Advisory to lobby for a Frank Luke stamp, as the 100th anniversary of his
birth is next year 19 May 1997.

CITIZENS STAMP ADVISORY
MGR STAMP MANAGEMENT
475 LENFANT PLZ SW RM 5301
WASHINGTON DC 20260-2420

I tried the Web site at www.usps.gov, but I saw no online way of contacting
the postal service. I guess when your business is snail mail ..... ;-)

Bill Ciciora