Re: Greetings

Don Rinker (drinker@fast.net)
Tue, 9 Jan 96 09:00 EST

I was just over at Rosemont on Sunday past, and Barry told me approximately
the same thing.
He hasnt got any new "news" on anything from DML ( dragon). The Camel is
still out there somewhere.

Picked up one of the new(old) N-28 kits. Decal sheet along is worth the
money. Matched up the parts to a three view. Pretty well done. Did one of
these years ago as the Aurora model. Remember well grinding off the markings.

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, mnelson@compusmart.ab.ca (Mark K. Nelson) wrote:
>>BTW, Does anyone get Eduard Sopwith Triplane and Albatross D.V?
>>I am waiting for them to come immediately.
>>
>>Cheers!
>>
>>--Hirohisa Ozaki
>
>The Word from Eduard in Nepean Ontario is that the Albatros should be out
>in North Am. late this month (ie. January) with the Tripe. out in late
>February.

>Mark (An Employee at Kites & Other Delights in West Edmonton Mall)
>mnelson@compusmart.ab.ca

Silver Hill Historic Aviation Ltd. | Research - Documentation
4051 Ivy Lane | Photography - Paints
Easton, Pa. 18045 | Antique Instrumentation