Knut Erik Hagen took these photos in 2003 at Suomen Ilmailumuseosäätiö located near Helsinki airport.
30 Caudron C.60 aircraft were bought directly from France while another 34 were built under license in Finland. There were also three Hispano-Suiza engined Caudron C.59s in Finnish service. The last C.60 was taken out of service in 1936 and must by then have been among the last rotary engined aircraft in use. Even if these aircraft missed WW1, they are examples of the extensive re-use of WW1 equipment in machines that went on to serve for many years after the war.