Knut Erik Hagen took these photos in 2003 at Suomen Ilmailumuseosäätiö located near Helsinki airport.
The Finnish goverment aircraft factory license built 120 Hansa Brandenburg W.33 aircraft as IVL A.22 in 1922-25. All were used by the Finnish air arm except for two machines exported to Latvia. They were powered by 300hp Fiat A.12bis engines and stayed in use to 1936. The surviving aircraft is on display here.
The full set of 24 pics is available as a zip file here.