Stuart L Malone
This is the Merlin kit in 1/72nd. It was built 10+ years ago as a gaming piece. As you can see, it's had it's fair share of abuse and repairs. As with any Merlin kit, all strut work was scratch built. The particularly nasty bits being the wing structure detail in the "see-thru" areas. I mixed the color myself and rigged the kit with monofilament.
This is the ESCI kit in 1/72nd. I built this kit 10+ years ago as a gaming piece. This model depicts an American unit that flew Camels with the British. I don't believe their machines received American markings until after the Armistice, but they do look cool. I'm not sure what I was thinking with the rust color on the fuselage around the cockpit, but it does break up the monotone PC10 nicely.
This is the Merlin Airco DH.5 in 1/72nd. The wheels, prop, cowl, engine, and gun are all white metal parts, supplied with the kit. I would recommend counter weighting the tail as the model will easily nose over on it's own accord.
This is the Airfix kit in 1/72nd. I built this kit 10+ years ago as a gaming piece. This was one of my better efforts at the time, especially given the quality of this kit. I used my long forgotten formula for the PC10 finish.
This is the ESCI SE.5 in 1/72nd. This model was built 10+ years ago as a gaming piece. This was one of the first WWI aircraft models I built. I used off the shelf paint to try and simulate PC10 and CDL. It has also been repaired many times.