The seat is made from steel and copper wire, sheet styrene and monofilament line. It is of course still unfinished but a good start.
I included a picture of the magneto switch housings I turned. I placed them next to some Fotocut bezels and the seat to provide a size relationship.
The wheel is a master for casting deeper wheels for the kit, since they are somewhat thin. I used four pieces of .020 sheet styrene laminated together and turned to shape on a lathe. The wheel will be cast with a hollow axle for centering purposes.
I may send other pictures during the build up if things go as planned. I guess we’ll see.